RETURN, REPLACEMENT AND REFUND:
All Products ordered from the Website and successfully delivered to the User by RUEPL may be returned to RUEPL in accordance with the terms contained in the respective policy.
However, no Products will be accepted by RUEPL if (a) the Products have been damaged by the User (b) if there is a change in the quality, quantity or other characteristics of the Product (c) if as per the Seller the product returned is not the Product that was delivered (d) any other circumstances that the Website and/or the Seller may notify or deem appropriate from time to time.
Products should be received in original packaging and sealed condition. Opened or used boxes will not be accepted as returns. For issues like rashes, stomach upset, headache, flavor like/dislike, flavor difference from one brand to other etc. products would not be applicable for return. Please consult with the doctor before buying the product.
In case of returns/Exchange:
- Return/Exchange should be initiated within 15 days of order delivery.
- The tags on the product should be intact.
- The product should be unused and in an undamaged condition.
- The item needs to be returned along with the original packaging.
If the user wants to return the product within 15 days from the delivery date and RUEPL does not offer pickup of the items, then user can return the package using any courier service of his/her choice.
ESS and ESS Environment LLP, Ground Floor, CB-344, Naraina, New Delhi - 110028
How can I Self-Ship the product to RUEPL?
- If your area pin code is not serviceable for pickup, you will need to self-ship the return item via any reliable courier partner. Please ensure to place a sheet of paper with the details of Order ID and Return ID for each item included in the package. For all self-shipped returns, you will be duly reimbursed the shipping costs. Therefore, please ensure that scan copy of courier bill/receipt is shared via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The courier bill/receipt should satisfy the following conditions for successful processing:
- It should capture the weight of the return package.
- Residential/office address, destination address, shipment date, amount and other details should be mentioned.
- The information on the receipt should NOT be edited/over-written.
- The courier charge (amount mentioned on the receipt) should not overshoot the Sender- Destination-Service combination and shall be cross checked with the courier company.
- This is subject to your returns being inspected and successfully processed upon receipt at our end.
- In case of return initiated and subsequently couriered by the User himself/herself, and if it is found that the claimed shipment was not delivered to RUEPL or the shipment was empty, the onus shall be on the User to prove through presentation/submission of Proof of Delivery (PoD) from the concerned logistic service provider to establish his/her claim of return. However, non-receipt of Product by the RUEPL may lead to no refund/exchange being issued to the User. The User waives any claims against RUEPL in this regard.
- Refunds for courier charges shall be against a valid RVP slip/written confirmation from the courier company that the RVP has been done for a particular shipment/order.
- In case of any discrepancy in the status of reverse pick up of a Product, (where the Users claims the Product has been returned, while our system suggests otherwise) refund will be initiated only if the Users successfully furnishes the RVP slip given at the time of the pick-up.
- RUEPL will not be liable for the products returned by mistake. In circumstances where a product not belonging to RUEPL is returned by mistake, RUEPL is not accountable for misplacement or replacement of the product and is not responsible for its delivery back to the User.
- Size exchange can be availed only once at the special price of an item. Please take note that this is applicable only on Products that are exchangeable, as mentioned on the product page.
- Once returned or in case the User does not receive the delivery within the time period agreed the User will be entitled to claim refund of the entire cost of the Product after adjusting relevant courier charges and such other charges that the Website may at its own discretion deduct. In case a User does not raise a refund claim as per the Terms, the User shall be ineligible for a refund. In the event, the refund facility is not available in full or in part for certain Products, the User shall not be entitled to a refund in respect of such Products.
- All Products ordered by the User shall be eligible to be replaced in accordance with the RUEPL’s replacement policy as indicated herein above, if the Product delivered is damaged, soiled or is different from the Product specifications mentioned on the Website.
- In case of Size Exchange, the differential amount, if any, shall be forfeited. This will apply irrespective of any increase or decrease in the price of the product being exchanged.
- Refund, if any, shall be made within 15 working days of the receipt of the returned product by RUEPL, at the same issuing bank through which the Product was purchased. For cash on delivery transactions, the User has the option to receive the refund in any bank account via NEFT (for which the User shall have to share the bank details) or, the refund will be credited to the wallet linked to his/her User account on the Website.
- For payments made through electronic means like debit card, credit card, net banking, wallet etc. refund shall be made using the same payment mode.
- All refunds shall be made in Indian Rupees only.
- The User acknowledges that the Website will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from non-processing an order or any delay in processing an order which is beyond control of the Website.
- All Users and Sellers shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made there under, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under and all other laws as may be applicable.
3-Month Refund offer-
- Offer is valid only on purchase of 3 month's pack.
- Consumer have to consume within 3 months of the purchase.
- The money-back window will open after 3 months of the purchase
- We can modify or review the T&C of the offer at any time and are not liable to inform the customer.
To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, RUEPL reserves the absolute right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability. RUEPL also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in pricing of product on Website and stock unavailability. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We may contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your account. Any promotional voucher used for the cancelled orders may not be refunded. Further, in case of suspicious transactions, RUEPL reserves the right to inform law enforcement officials and provide them with all transaction details that may be requested for investigation of any illegal activity.
- The User may be considered fraudulent if inter alia any of the following scenarios are met:
- Users doesn't reply to the payment verification mail sent by RUEPL.
- Users fails to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
- Misuse of another Users's phone/email
- Users uses invalid email and phone no.
- Overuse of a voucher code
- Use of a special voucher not tagged to the email ID used.
- Users return the wrong product
- Users refuse to pay for an order
- Users is involved in the snatch and run for any order
- The User may be considered loss to business if any of the following scenarios are met:
- User with a very high return rate
- Invalid/Incomplete address cases
- Repeated request for monetary compensation for petty issues
Account for the Users falling in fraudulent or loss to business category may be blocked. Any credits earned through loyalty or referral programs will be forfeited in such a case.
- RUEPL may cancel any orders that classify as 'Bulk Order' under certain criteria at any stage of the product delivery. An order can be classified as 'Bulk Order' if it meets with the below-mentioned criteria, and any additional criteria as defined by RUEPL:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
- Multiple orders placed for the same product at the same address, depending on the product category
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered
- Invalid address given in order details
- Any malpractice used to place the order
Any promotional voucher used for placing the 'Bulk Order' may not be refunded
- If a User raises a complaint for partial item/partial order:
- The Users is supposed to claim for pilferage within 48 hours of delivery failing which the claim will not be entertained.
- An Email will be sent seeking/providing following information:
- Short description of the case (A few questions will be asked to help us understand the scenario).
- The snapshots of the packet and other box (If any) (Try to cover the sides which look tampered/damaged as per the Users)
- The refund for prepaid orders will be done after investigation
- The Users may not be liable for a refund if he/she falls in any of the scenarios stated below:
- Users fails to provide adequate information about the case
- Users fails to provide snapshots of the packet and box (if any)
- If an opened delivery was received, pilferage claims must be made the same day
- Users must not dispose the packaging for 3-4 days post-delivery. We might need to pick-up your packaging for investigation at our end.
What is the general return policy?
14 Day Return Policy
We offer you complete peace of mind while ordering at thesilveredge.in - you can return all items within 14 days of receipt of goods. Please ensure however that the product is unused and the tags, boxes and other packaging is intact.
If you are not satisfied with what you have bought, we'll gladly take it back within 14 days from the date of delivery. If you have paid by card then we will reverse the payment. In case of Cash on Delivery or Bank Deposits as modes of payment, we will issue a cheque in the registered name of the customer.
What should I do if I receive a damaged item, wrong product, or missing units in my order?
If an item is found damaged, missing, or incorrect as per your order & the description on our website, customers have to escalate a concern with us within 48 hours of delivery. Send us a picture of the packaging and products at email@example.com or call on +91 7845613390 within those 48 hours (excluding gazetted holidays & Sunday). We will arrange a reverse pickup for the product and then issue either a full refund or a different item in exchange, as per your request. Replacements are subject to the availability of the particular product. Please note the usual 14-day return policy won’t be applicable in these kinds of cases.
Is there a category-specific policy for returns?
Nutrition: Products should be received in original packaging and sealed condition. Opened or used boxes will not be accepted as returns. For issues like rashes, stomach upset, headache, flavor like/dislike, flavor difference from one brand to another, etc. products would not be applicable for return. Please consult with the doctor before buying the product.
- Any consumable item which has been used or installed
- Products with tampered or missing serial / UPC numbers
- Combos sold won't be taken back/returned as individual units
For any enquires, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91 7845613390 Monday to Saturday, 10 AM to 7 PM
I need to return an item, how do I arrange for a pick-up?
You can either write us at email to email@example.com or call on +91 7845613390 Monday to Saturday , 10 AM to 7 PM to initiate a return.
Wherever possible we will facilitate the pick-up of the item. In case, the pick-up cannot be arranged by us, you can return the item through SpeedPost courier service and share tracking details and we will return the courier costs.
Address for return courier: ESS and ESS Environment LLP, Ground Floor, CB-344, Naraina, New Delhi - 110028