The holy grail: Hyaluronic acid
Do skincare products work for you, or you are just trying to find the middle ground with them.
Problems begin to appear on the skin as you age because of how thin our facial and body skin becomes. This in return, results in moisture loss as the skin tissues are unable to extract out hydration from the atmosphere, owing to lack of hyaluronic acid.
Here, the main job boils down to hyaluron, and its many abilities to lock in moisture from our surroundings.
If your skin feels that it should be cherished with care and you want the most brilliant results then read on:
Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance occurring as glycosaminoglycan found in the body’s tissues mostly in the eyes and joints. It is the chief component responsible for skin structure and maintains hydration. Ever heard about the cracking sound from your joints, hyaluronic acid is one of the substances causing it.
If the Gods rejoiced in hyaluronic acid, they would call it the holy grail for the skin. It treats wrinkles and sagging of skin and also accounts for healing wounds, injuries, and swelling. It’s pivotal in nourishing and preserving the natural essence of skin.
Can’t figure out why your skin is growing poor: Causes of skin damage
Growing older is affecting your skin whether you confess it or not. To attend to the problems, you will need to understand what is causing skin damage:
- Free radicals: Free radicals are harmful substances and can lead to fatal diseases like cancer. They damage the skin DNA. They are a result of exposure to tobacco products and other environmental factors.
- Exposure to the sun: The ultraviolet rays of the sun break down the several components of the skin such as collagen and elastin which help to keep your skin looking smooth causing changes in your skin’s pigmentation. The ageing effects of the sun eventually appear on your skin as wrinkles, dark spots, and possibly skin cancer.
- Smoking: A cigarette is called a cancer stick for a reason, it has thousands of chemicals that drastically affect the texture, health and hinders skin repair. Usually, a non-smoker even when exposed to multiple toxins throughout the day has healthier skin than a heavy smoker.
- Toxic chemicals: Using chemically based products like ammonia and bleach cause irritation and scaling and sometimes a chemical burn.
Noticing something strange is happening to your skin: Symptoms of skin damage
Skin health needs to be cherished and nurtured, after all, skin is the largest organ of your body. We often fail to spot the factors causing skin damage. In the silver years, it’s requisite to attend to skincare. The candles on your birthday cakes are taking away the wellness of skin with every blow of air. So, don’t overlook the signs and confront them with the notion of treating them:
- Sunburns: A mild sunburn might just be tender, itchy, and make your skin red. But, with time severe sunburns could be a reason for skin cancer.
- Age spots: Also known as lentigines, age spots are merely scattered freckles on your skin but as you grow older turn brown consequently darkening the regions.
- Wrinkles: Despite all the myths and misconceptions, wrinkles are caused mostly because of sunlight exposure with age.
Silver years call for skincare: Ways to prevent skin damage
Trying chemically rendered products for more than decades of effort and still can’t feel the difference.
If you feel nothing is working then, SilverEdge has got better solutions for your skincare. Our Silver Edge Beauty Elixir is formulated with herbal and natural ingredients. It is packed with Hyaluronic acid and many other ingredients like curcumin, vitamin c, carrot seeds, and more.
Hyaluronic acid, serving as a cushion for nerves, joints, and skin, has numerous benefits:
- Protects skin from free radicals
- Helps in skin repair
- Keeps the skin hydrated
- Reduces symptoms of dermatitis
- Makes the skin more supple
- Heals wounds
- Relieves and nourishes dry skin
- Treats dry eyes and discomfort
Hyaluronic acid is safely taken by many people to make the skin healthier and more radiant. It is not only beneficial for the skin but it also:
- Relieves joint pain by keeping the bones lubricated
- Soothes acid reflux symptoms
- Preserves bone strength
- Prevents bladder pain
- Keeps the gums healthy