Since every organ in your body is made up of cells and needs oxygen to function, your lungs play a crucial role in keeping you alive. The respiratory system, a collection of organs and tissues that cooperate to help you breathe, involves your lungs. The primary functions of the respiratory system are to transfer oxygen and eliminate excess carbon dioxide. The emergence of the number of industries has led to increasing pollution and it is directly
exposing us to it. Our lungs have a built-in defence mechanism against dust and bacteria. The capacity of an individual's body to counter environmental threats decreases with age. Diabetes, heart disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and other lung conditions can all be made worse by air pollution. Everyone is impacted by air quality, but some people
are more vulnerable than others. People who are elderly, have current cardiovascular or respiratory conditions or have genetic polymorphisms are more vulnerable to the negative health impacts of air pollution.Similar to other organs, the respiratory system experiences steady decreases in optimum
function as we age.
Age-related changes in the lungs include:
● Peak airflow and carbon dioxide/oxygen exchange have decreased.
● Respiratory muscles begin to deteriorate
● Loss of lung defence systems' effectiveness
● the maximum volume of air that can be exhaled after a maximum inhale decreases
● Heavy breathing and not being able to perform exercises because of it
An older person's diminished capacity for rigorous activity, particularly intense aerobic exercise like running, biking, and mountain climbing, is somewhat influenced by these changes. However, it's possible that age-related declines in cardiac function are a more significant factor in such restrictions. Air pollution has both acute and chronic effects on respiratory health, affecting a number of different systems and organs. Here are a few ways to protect your lungs from damaging toxins and pollutants:
1. On high pollution days, Avoid exercising outdoors. Since doing exercises on a regular basis has many benefits, keep doing exercises in a well-ventilated room or a gym.
2. Avoid areas with high levels of pollution, such as busy intersections and main roadways.
3. Avoid being exposed to areas with high pollution levels, such as industrial zones.
4. Avoid smoking cigarettes as there are already high levels of toxins and pollutants in the air that are harmful to the human lungs
why Lung Defence?
SilverEdge Lung Defence will help you detoxify and fortify your lung defence mechanism in order to battle the harmful effects of rising pollution. Additionally, it will help you recover your health and strengthen your defences. The all-natural, herbal Lung Defence pill contains powerful antioxidant-rich components that help you fight harmful toxins foreign to the human lungs.
SilverEdge is the bridge that connects you to your health. To keep yourself healthy and energetic, incorporate it into your daily routine.