How do you define healthy ageing?
Getting older is overwhelming health and wellness? Need not worry, the right solutions are right in your hands, read and find out how.
Now and then people define you with your age, but you can’t call it a day without searching for something that makes you feel younger. Healthy ageing, not merely means how you look but if you’re beautiful inside out. It’s like the wine on your shelf, you keep it for years and it just gets better with age. Healthy ageing is to create the environments and opportunities that enable people to be and do what they value throughout their lives. Silver years are all about the wisdom of experiences you shared and the grace you embody.
Circumstances getting older when you are not: Challenges of ageing
Nonetheless, you experience circumstances in your everyday life that make you think, “Am I getting older”. These things could be different but mostly they tell you the signs and causes:
- Photo ageing: Photo ageing, sun exposure, and tanning; is a phenomenon that occurs over the years. Exposure to UV rays or radiation damages the skin gradually and could also lead to fatal diseases like cancer. If you have heard about the attributes of skin, such as it never forgets, but exposure to ultraviolet light makes it lose its ability to repair. The frequent exposure breaks down collagen and impairs the synthesis of new collagen. It results in wrinkles and sagginess.
- Smoking: Smoking has a severe effect on the body with the massive amount of chemicals and toxins it flows through the cells. It exposes you to undesired stress. It causes wrinkles and dryness of skin and other signs of ageing.
- Genetic conditions: Genes account vastly for the way you look and feel. You may feel the fatigue and appearance taking a toll on your mental and physical health which is often predetermined by the genetic characters you inherited.
Symptoms of ageing: Understanding your number
Though age is just a number, you might feel troubles are growing up and they often infuriate you. All you need to comprehend is the difficulties that are swelling up are not just the signs but a wake-up call to attend to them. These various symptoms might be getting on your nerve:
- Brittle bones: lack of vitamin D
- Saggy and wrinkled skin: Sun exposure
- Poor heart health: Stiffening of blood vessels
- Changes in the gums and teeth: Tooth decay
- Frequent bathroom calls: Deteriorating functions of kidneys
- Weakness: Reduction in muscle mass
- Changes in the sex life: Lack of libido and menopause in women and sexual decline in men
Way to a better today: Ageing gracefully is just a wise choice
Your knowledge might be determined by the experiences you shared throughout your life and beauty, grace, and wellness is similar. Though the wear on an iron sword makes it rusty but it lustres a new panache.
Some life choices help healthy ageing and make a difference in the silver years:
- Exercise: Regular exercise (at least 2.5 to 5 hours a week) lowers stress, detoxifies toxins, and improves bone and muscle health
- Follow a wholesome diet including enough proteins: Vitamins (A,D,E,B12 and k) and minerals like potassium and magnesium should never be left out
- Stay stress-free to maintain mental health: Engage yourself in recreational activities
- Stay physically active
- Skin health matters, be generous to it: Stay hydrated
- Give up smoking and limit your alcohol consumption: If you are determined and love yourself, you can
- Enough sleep is important: 7 to 8 hours of sleep a day relieves stress and increases efficacy
- Take up new hobbies, especially those that you thought about and skipped earlier
- Keep stressors at bay: Avoid things or people that bug you or drive pessimism
Adopting such qualities and choices could substantially do wonders for you.
People often ask, “I’m old and do not have the time or energy to invest in health and wellness, what do I do”?
So, Silver Edge has made it quite convenient not to overlook healthy ageing. We are committed to helping people live longer, stay healthier and lead better lives. Our natural and herbal supplements are formulated with handpicked ingredients to make you stronger and more elegant when you are all gloomy in your silver years. We strive to exceed expectations as the silver age deserves Silver Edge.The array of products we offer serves diverse solutions from bolstering your immunity to skin health to boosting fertility in men and the sexual health of women: Silver Edge Immuno Enhance, Silver Edge Beauty Elixir, Silver Edge Energy Booster, Silver Edge She Power, Silver Edge Joint Care, Silver Edge Lung Defence.